Support our children's services
You can make a difference for children and young people at your local hospital.
Barts Charity is our dedicated hospital charity. Your donations help us go above and beyond in the care we give to our young patients. From the latest life-saving research to state-of-the-art equipment or just the little extras that make a hospital trip less scary.
How can I help?
- Change lives with a one-off or regular donation.
- Fundraise! From coffee mornings to quiz nights, Barts Charity will support you every step of the way.
- Run, cycle, trek or skydive – why not take on a challenge to raise money? We have places in a range of events or you can choose your own.
- Give to our Christmas appeal - with your help, we can make sure that every child spending Christmas in hospital has a gift to keep the magic alive.
Where will my money go?
Your donations have supported hundreds of initiatives for children across our hospitals. Here are just a few examples:
- Life-saving equipment like the Optiflow machine, which helps critically-ill children to breathe.
- Ground-breaking research, like Professor Grigg’s studies into the impact of air pollution on children, has influenced national policy.
- Little touches that bring comfort, like an oncology doll to help children with cancer understand their illness (pictured right).
- Making our wards better, from adding colourful artwork to building new facilities, like the Rainbow Centre at Newham Hospital (pictured above).
We’ll make sure your money is used wisely and where there is greatest need. You can choose to give to children’s services specifically when you make your donation – just let us know!
Thank you for your support!